If someone you know is due to have a baby in the not too distant future, your thoughts will be turning to baby shower gifts, and with that in mind, here are a few cool baby gift ideas to consider.
However, experts suggest that you should not make the mistake of only getting things for the baby. Mothers too, should be paid the right kind of attention. This is why gifting a stroller along with a nice flower bouquet for the mother is necessary. You can always buy flowers online for the mother and make her feel special for the event.
- Bamboo ‘Santa & his reindeer’ board – With Xmas not far away, why not kill two birds with one stone and send baby this cool Santa board? The board is UV printed, plus the board can be personalised with up to 4 children’s names, so you can include the baby’s older siblings in the fun. Check out cmcgold.com.au for this, and other cool baby gifts, all at very affordable prices.
- Swaddle Set – Mum can never have too many swaddle sets for new baby, and with cute patterns and designs, you can choose something suitable. Most come complete with a cute baby hat to complete the weather protection, and an online search will help you find an established baby gift supplier. If you find yourself struggling at some times, here are some parenting tips, which might come in useful.
- Height Chart – Made from seasoned timber, the baby height chart can be personalised with children’s names and there are quite a few designs to choose from. Really easy to fix to the wall or back of the door, with 3M adhesive pads, one on each corner, making for the perfect gift to help the family monitor growth.
- Felt Ball Mobiles – Babies love to watch hanging items above the cot, and felt hanging mobiles are ideal, with many design choices, with pink, blue, cream and grey. This gift will be warmly appreciated by mum, as it will keep baby amused prior to drifting off to sleep, or when he wakes up suddenly in the middle of the night.
- Name Plaques – What better gift that a name plaque? The baby’s name will be added to the gift, and with so many styles to choose from, there’s something to suit every taste. Personalised gifts are really special for the baby, and with the online supplier, you get the best deals.
- Dummies – Most mums like to have dummies for baby, and the online baby gift supplier has a wide range of hygienic dummies, with an extensive range of colours to choose from. If you are thinking of starting a family, here are some government tips to help you prepare for parenthood, which will come in very useful.
It is always a good idea to check with the new parents prior to buying a gift, as they might have a list, or at least a preference, and with online shopping, the gift will be delivered to the recipient’s door, or you can have to delivered to your home address and present it yourself. Online shopping also eliminates human contact, which is important during the pandemic, so search online and source a great personalised baby gift that will be warmly received by the new mom.