There are many ways to deal with stress. You can take up a hobby like yoga or find a good tv series on Netflix. As long as you give yourself a well deserved break from work and your every day responsibilities you will be able to relax and have a good work- life balance. If you decide you just want to kick back with your feet up then installing your flat screen TV is your first step.
The flat screen TV has meant, among other issues, a change in the decoration of houses and offices. Its slender profile makes it much easier to place and also opens the possibility of hanging it on the wall. Besides being aesthetically pleasing, this gives us more freedom to put it anywhere.
Here, we explain how to mount your TV on the wall.
1. The first step is to make sure that our television is compatible with this type of support. Normally almost all flat screen televisions have a wall-mounting function, but it is best to make sure of it.
At first glance, it is easy to see, on the back, if there are the necessary brackets and mounting bolts/screws/holes, etc. If there is, we can assemble the support and position the TV on a wall rather than using the table-top support to locate it on top of a piece of furniture.
2. The next step is to assemble the pieces of the support that came with the television. Normally there are guides that are mounted with screws and some pieces security brackets to hold and support the weight of the television.
Always make sure that everything is well placed and firmly secured. This type of support is designed to hold the weight of the TV without problems, but bad installation could end up leading to an accident.
3. Once we have assembled the fixing kit on the back of the television, it is necessary to drill the holes to mount the bracket on the wall. First of all, make sure there is enough space on the wall and that we can make holes without any problems. Use a ruler or tape measure, and a level, to mark the position of the holes before you start drilling.
Depending on the support, the depth and number of holes required may be different. These two points are specified in the instruction manual of the model of TV purchased.
4. Before placing the television, it is a good idea to connect all the necessary cables before finishing the installation. If we do not do this now, we might have to remove the TV from the wall again because the space left is too small to reach in and make the necessary connections.
5. Once done, we can put the TV on the support, and we have finished installing it. Do not forget to sweep up and leave everything clean after making the holes.
The only thing left to do now is … enjoy your new television.
If for any reason you don’t have a TV wall mounting bracket but want to mount your TV on the wall, there are many manufacturers of television stands/supports like www.unicol.com, so there is a wide variety of models available: fixed, mobile, multiple screens, etc. You’re sure to find one that suits your needs, and TV.